Thursday 5 November 2009

Christmas Wish List

Todays Christmas Wish List is made with my 11 year old daughter in mind. She is a total soft toy/teddy nut and shows no sign of wanting to put her massive collection away. In fact, she spends alot of her pocket money on soft toys!

So I've been doing a bit of searching on Etsy and Folksy to find some.

First up is actually one that Alex spotted herself.
This sweet little Amigurumi Monkey Mollie is made by
Cute Designs and so certain is she that Santa is bringing her, that she has prepared a bedroom already!


On looking around for other soft toys, I found this gorgeous Spotty Sock Bear from Clarebears. I know she would just love it's funky spots!


And finally, I was looking on Folksy and spotted this lovely Pink Bear with Heart from Nikki's Knits Alex shows no sign of growing out of pink either, so this wee bear would be perfect.

3 comments:

  1. I love the dotted bear! I can't believe how quickly Christmas seems to be coming up this year...YIKES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see my lttle bear!! I must say they are quite popular as gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too too cute! you reminded me that I bought cuddlies until well into my teens, so it might be a while for your daughter yet.
    I want the lilac one, please! x

    ReplyDelete