Thursday 26 November 2009

Christmas Wish List

I'm a real sucker for Christmas and love nothing more than decorating the house on the first weekend in December. So for my Chrismas Wish List this week I've been browsing all the lovely handmade Christmas decorations on Etsy and Folksy.

I absolutely love these Shaker Style Hearts from SnowFish


Next on my wish list is these Silver Christmas Baubles from MooCowHandKnits


And finally I love the simplicity of these White Stars from Folksy seller Jude Allman

5 comments:

  1. LOL. I can't wait to get the decs out. Not long to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver baubles my fave!! I don't have room for a tree but still love making my flat all Christmassy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute finds! I love the puff hearts... so cute. And those stars remind me of iced gingerbread cookies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Silver Christmas Baubles are lush. lovely selection.

    ReplyDelete