Tuesday 16 February 2010

Wish List

This weeks Wish List is aimed at the men in my life - my brother and Dad. Both their birthdays are in the next few weeks and I always find them really hard to buy for.
So I've been searching Etsy to see if there is anything that would suit them.

I found these Ace of Hearts Playing Cards Cufflinks from CrimsonKing that I know will appeal to my brother.


I know that this Board Stupid t shirt from TotalRadness would suit my brother perfectly.


My Dad is much for difficult to buy for. He's 70 in March and usually gets a shirt and jumper from me! However I think he'd like this Sheep Photograph by DreadSky as he's a sheep farmer and would appreciate the quirkiness!

3 comments:

  1. I always struggle with my men-folk when trying to buy on Etsy and Folksy..well anywhere to be honest but you know what I mean ;) I love Total Radness, they have great biking t-shirts too. I might have to get one for dh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is difficult to buy for men! Love the sheep.

    I thought you might like to know that I've nominated your blog for a Sunshine Award. Here are the details http://tataniarosa.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-award.html

    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men are, indeed, difficult. And difficult to buy for too!

    ReplyDelete