Thursday 20 May 2010

I've Been Buying!

Here in the UK Fathers Day is in June (don't ask me the date, I'm not that organised!) and for once, I'm ahead of the game.

My hubbie works in management and wears shirts to work most days. Fortunately he loves cufflinks but I've kind of exhausted those for the time being. This time, I spotted these Hidden Message Collar Stays by The Hummingbird Nest and got her to make me up a customised pair for Fathers Day.



I've been so impressed by the quality, packaging, communication and speed of delivery - and you've plenty of time to buy before Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a brilliant idea - I had no idea you could buy these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh they look fab. Shame my Dad has retired and hubby is a forces man so would not be appropriate. :o(

    Fiona @ Christals Creations.

    ReplyDelete