Friday 4 February 2011

Friday Round Up

This week I'm managed to complete 2 out of 3 custom orders. For these 3 orders I've wire wrapped somewhere along the lines of 700 pearls, so I'm pleased (and relieved!) that I've got them done. I've also been trying to add some new things to my shop.

I've added these Bridal White Pearl and Rhinestone Fireball Sterling Silver Earrings These are made with handmade earwires from FoothillsFindings


I've been adding some new memory wire bracelets as well, including this Purple and Pink Pearl Memory Wire Bracelet


and this Burnt Orange, Champagne and Tangerine Pearl Memory Wire Bracelet This seems to be a very popular colour scheme for weddings this year, as I've had 3 custom requests since the beginning of January for bridesmaid accessories in these colours.

2 comments:

  1. Being honest orange isn't a me colour, but I actually really like this. The stardust beads with the burnt and pale shades is really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to agree, I've been surprised how popular it is this year :) Some one has contacted me to say her wedding colours are hot pink and orange, so there seems to be plenty of it about

    ReplyDelete