Friday 4 March 2011

Friday Round Up

This week I've been working on my custom orders, which are now finished (yay!) so as usual I feel I've had too little time to work on new designs.

I have managed to add a couple of new bracelets though.

The first one is this Mint Green Flowers and Golden Brown Pearl Cluster Bracelet


A similar flower and pearl combo is this Denim Blue and Black Floral Cluster Bracelet


I have a whole weekend to work on new items so hoping next week to have a few more new things to show off :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the minty chocolate combo! It makes me crave mint chocolate chip ice cream :) Beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours of the first bracelet. Beautiful,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. These beads look terrific together, they're both fab but I particularly like the denim blue and black version - stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh, they are both luvverly! *covets*

    ReplyDelete