Thursday 9 December 2010

Pantone Colour Selector

I came across a thread on the Etsy forums tonight which may be of interest to anyone who likes keep ahead of trending colours.

It was linking a couple of articles about the Pantone colour forecast for spring 2011. Just click on this link and you will be able to get a look at all the trending colours.

According to an article in The Independent 'Honeysuckle, a dynamic reddish pink, will be defining the mood of 2011 given its "uplifting" qualities.'


I think my Dark Pink Pearl Cluster Bracelet is pretty close in colour don't you?

3 comments:

  1. Good match.
    I had a look and I had to chuckle, blue, green, pink, yellow, brown, grey, lavender and I think I saw orange. . . pretty much all the colours then only they give them random names. I guess i'm not a fasionista! lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're quite right of course :D some of the names are a bit strange, will be interesting to see if it makes any difference to sales!

    ReplyDelete