Friday 3 September 2010

Friday Round Up

This week I've managed to make quite a few new bits and pieces. The kids have started back to school and suddenly summer has come to Northern Ireland - typical!

I've been working to expand my bridal range and have added a few necklaces, with more to come. This Bridal White Pearl and Hammered Sterling Silver Ring Drop Necklace is one of them.


I've also made this 2 Strand Ivory Pearl and Swarovski Crystal Bridal Bracelet


And finally, perfect for autumn - Chocolate Brown and Lime Green Pearl Memory Wire Bracelet

4 comments:

  1. Your new designs are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, if you want more summer, come to Texas. I'm all summered out! I want Fall and I want it now :)

    Your bridal pieces are exquisite. I especially love the hammered circle...simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :) I can't imagine being all summered out! We've had about 10 good days in a row which must be a record LOL

    ReplyDelete