Monday 20 September 2010

Statsy Clockbot

How many threads are there and have there been in the Etsy forums asking what is the best time to list? when is the best day? etc.

I don't know the answer to that one but I do know looking at my stats, that I get my best views late evening (remember I'm in the UK) So I've taken to listing or renewing just before I go to bed. This has resulted in a couple of sales, especially in items I've listed in the Weddings category.

But I do wonder what would happen to views etc if I was in a position to list even later or overnight. And thanks to this nifty little tool, the statsy clockbot I can now renew an item whenever I want!

Simply log into the site, add the listing # of the item you want to renew, the date you want to renew it and the time (EDT timezone) and ta da! The item is renewed for you - brilliant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment