Monday 13 September 2010

Paris!

I've just spent the weekend in Paris with my friends Katherine, Alison and Lindsay. It was a girlie weekend away for Katherines birthday and made all the more special by the fact that they are all in Scotland and we don't get together as often as I'd like.

It was a lovely weekend, roasting hot on saturday and my wee bottle of Factor 25 came in very handy! We decided to take the open top bus, which is a great way of seeing the city and cutting out a lot of walking.


Katherine, Lindsay, Alison




I was there, honest!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a fab trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, am SO jealous! I LOVE Paris, longing to go back there!

    Went a few years ago to celebrate a particular birthday, our hotel room overlooked the Sacre Couer, it looked stunning, especially when lit up at night....sadly we never got to visit it!

    Next have an advert on tv right now with Paris as the backdrop......makes me go "awwwww" everytime it's on {especially as the background music is The Specials too!}

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely go back. Its 18 years since I was there and I can't believe I left it so long!

    ReplyDelete