Friday 16 April 2010

Weekly RoundUp

Thanks to all who entered my twitter competition. It was won by one of my twitter followers @mrsstacey1972. She's left it up to me to decide which bracelet to send so I've sent her a surprise!

This week has been a bit up and down. There's been lots of threads on the Etsy forums recently about low views and sales and I've got to admit that mine have been down a bit. However all that changed a couple of days ago with 4 custom requests and a great sale to a repeat customer! I think that's one of the things I still struggle with selling online - the highs and lows of selling.

This week I've added some new stock.

I've ordered some gemstone chips to make memory wire bracelets, like this Labradorite one.


This Coral Swarovski Pearl Cluster Bracelet is made from vibrant coral pearls, perfect for spring and summer.


And I've been working on some bridal memory wire bracelets, like this Swarovski Crystal, Champagne and Ivory Pearl one.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love the bridal bracelet. Lovely colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gemstone chips. Funny...when my mom visited back in February and we were at the Museum of Natural Science in Houston, I bought a big string of different colored raw gemstone chips thinking I'd do the same thing. I have a distinct feeling that I won't be able to part with it! I will likely keep it for myself :)

    ReplyDelete