Tuesday 1 June 2010

Website Grader

I came across a link to this website - Website Grader on the Etsy forums the other day and thought it was worth checking out. You simply put in your shop (or blog) name eg http://www.etsy.com/shop/AMIDesigns and within a couple of minutes it will give you your website grade.

My Etsy shop has a grade of 85, which means (apparantly) - A website grade of 85/100 for www.etsy.com/shop/AMIdesigns means that of the millions of websites that have previously been evaluated, our algorithm has calculated that this site scores higher than 85% of them in terms of its marketing effectiveness.

It will give you lots of other information as well, such as when google last did a crawl of your website, your MOZrank and metadata. Not so sure what things like MOZrank are, so any info is appreciated!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Both my blog and my shop are in the middle of the pack...50%, which I guess means that I'm just plain average!

    ReplyDelete