Wednesday 23 June 2010

Wednesday Wish List

This recent spell of good weather and my upcoming holiday to Cornwall has put me in the mood for summer clothes, so I decided to see what summer skirts I could find on Etsy.

The first one I found that caught my eye is this funky one by ZoeChen



Next, I really liked the fact this Prairie Skirt by LedThread is reversible and can also be worn as a dress.



And finally, I love all the pieces by this fellow EST member ThongbaiTatong, but I the gorgeous mix of patterns and colours in this Cotton Skirt are especially lovely.

3 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous selection - thank you for sharing, i love the last one the best and will go and check her shop now!

    linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is here. Yayy!! And yes, take your skirts out!! It is so lovely of you to have featured my skirt and included the link to my shop. Thanks so much, Alison. Wishing you a lovely day and wonderful summer time.
    -Thongbai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore skirts. I think the last one is my favorite. Too bad I don't really have anywhere to wear them anymore :(

    ReplyDelete