Monday 15 March 2010

Mondays Featured Seller

For all you UK'ers out there who love home baking and home produced marmalades, jams and chutneys but maybe aren't so good at it themselves, Marmalady is the place to look!

Whether it is Caramel Shortbread


Chilli Marmalade


or Coconut Ice
you are after, you can find it in this yummy shop!


You can also check out her other shops -
Marmalady Supplies
for baking supplies
Marmaladytoo for crafts
Marmalady Allsorts for de-stash supplies & vintage items.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! I decided to restart my diet this morning, and what's the first thing I see? Marmalady's caramel shortbread!!! Stuff the diet - have you tried her fudge? It's to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I can make is Caramel Shortbread and I love making it as I can eat the leftover warm caramel in the saucepan mmm :) My Husband loves Marmalade and the Coconut Ice looks very tasty so I'm off now to check out the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm.. can I have a little of each! They all look so good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, they look delicious. I've tagged you in a photo meme, hope you don't mind...

    ReplyDelete