Friday 5 March 2010

Friday Round Up

This has been a busy old week again, both crafting wise and personally. I finished my last custom order for Bubbles bracelets and have had a couple more enquiries for bridesmaids. Off line the shop I supply rang to say that everything I had left in has sold. I make necklace and earring sets for there, which is a lovely change from wire wrapping pearls!

Online, I've added a new Ocean Bubbles Pearl Cluster Necklace which matches the Ocean Bubbles Bracelet in my Etsy shop.


I've also got a new Ivory and Gold Bubbles Bracelet with all those summer brides in mind!


And finally, I had a frantic weekend of memory wire making and ended up with several new designs in spring shades, including this striking Purple one.

3 comments:

  1. Well done on the sales and custom orders Alison. How lovely that the shop sold all your items! Hardly surprising though because they are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your jewellery is gorgeous, I just love it. No wonder it sold out! Well done:)

    ReplyDelete