Saturday 27 March 2010

Wedding Showcase

I thought all you Etsy sellers might be interested to find out how my wedding showcase went yesterday and whether I feel it was worth the $15.

First, my shop had a definite increase in shop views - 1100+ over the 24 hour period with a total of 13 new shop hearts.

The bracelet featured got 300+ new views and 5 new hearts.

I did alternate it for a period yesterday afternoon with this Rose Pink Swarovski Crystal and Pearl Cluster Bracelet

which got 50 views and 2 hearts.

Notice that I got no sales as a result of the showcase but I did get a custom request for 8 Bubbles bracelets as a direct result of the showcase. So if that all works out then I would say yes, the $15 was money well spent. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. That's so positive, thanks for sharing your showcase feedback.
    I had one years ago but didn't see much other than a few hearts and views for the featured item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you did well.

    Other people may not be getting married quite yet but will have hearted you for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing that. I've never tried the showcases. I'll cross my fingers for you the custom request works out!

    ReplyDelete