Monday 29 March 2010

Mondays Featured Seller

Today I am featuring the work of Helen from ffflowers. ffflowers is the home of fabulous handmade ribbon and fabric flowers and bouquets.

It will come as no surprise to readers of this blog that I love everything blue and green and these Seafoam Ribbon Flowers are my favourites in the shop.


Perfect to wear to a wedding is this stunning Flower Brooch/Pin in Champagne


And how cute are these 2 Mini Flower Hairclips?


Check out her shop for more goodies!

6 comments:

  1. i love her funky new flower bracelets too :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers:))))

    Perfect for spring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Alison - this has made my day so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the work from Helen,
    really really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lovely ffflowers! I miss you in etteam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are a really nice update from the usual fabric flowers that are everywhere right now!

    ReplyDelete