Friday 14 August 2009

Friday Roundup

Well the early part of the week was spent recovering from the maddness of being in the Storque Weekend Deals article. I had a total of 22 sales from Friday to Monday morning, loads of shop and item hearts and 2 custom orders. Who says being featured doesn't help sales?

This week I needed to have a bit of a break from all that handwrapping of pearls so I decided to do something with the chain I'd bought a while ago.

The first thing I made was this Pink and Purple Long Necklace I bought the beads when I was in Cornwall and love the vibrancy of them.


I also made this Black, Pewter and Silver Cluster Necklace, which I'm really pleased with.


And finally, of course I couldn't resist another Bubbles bracelet, this one is Pewter and Silver


So all in all a successful and busy week. Looking forward to a break this weekend in Scotland. Oh and I'm offering Free Shipping throughout my Etsy shop this weekend, so if you want a bargain, check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Well done. You work so hard - your deserve it! Those pink beads from Cornwall are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tagged you, lookie lookie!

    http://pleasingtoamollbird.blogspot.com/2009/08/ive-been-tagged.html

    moll x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the busy weekend!

    Seems like the possibilities are endless with the bubble bracelets ;)

    ReplyDelete